The 2019 Government Information Day aims to provide an opportunity for those in libraries, archives, and academic and government institutions, to share information, interests and concerns in the field of government information.
call for presentations
The co-ordinating team is now seeking ideas or proposals for presentation topics and/or speakers, within any of the following broad “government information” themes:
· preservation & access (can include either print collections or born-digital information)
· digitization & web harvesting
· open data & open government
· privacy & freedom of information
* Is there something you would like to share or do you know of a fabulous speaker, who you think we should contact? *
If you have an idea for a presentation or a speaker – (or if you would like to be both!) submit your idea below by THURSDAY OCTOBER 31, 2019. Depending on the response, we may ask that a speaker increase the time of their presentation, or, of course, decrease it.