Government Information Day East 2019 is a day for librarians and information professionals of learning and sharing about the use, production, preservation, and access of government information. It is an all-day, free conference.
registration is open
call for presentations
The co-ordinating team is now seeking ideas or proposals for presentation topics and/or speakers, within any of the following broad “government information” themes:
· preservation & access (can include either print collections or born-digital information)
· digitization & web harvesting
· open data & open government
· privacy & freedom of information
* Is there something you would like to share or do you know of a fabulous speaker, who you think we should contact? *
If you have an idea for a presentation or a speaker – (or if you would like to be both!) submit your idea below by THURSDAY OCTOBER 31, 2019. Depending on the response, we may ask that a speaker increase the time of their presentation, or, of course, decrease it.